The Teen


Hiiiii, I'm Uja. someone call me babat. i think imma a babat one. imma nature lover, :). imma also love photographer so much. my friend said that imma a funny, mybee i think, hehe. i also love people around me. muah muah. XD kaytata. f



Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® JOJOY 2012.


BARU
Friday 8 June 2012 , 07:25 , 0 Comment[s]
hari baru,
semangat baru,
hati baru,
minda baru,
lahirnya orang yang baru,
persekitaran yang baru,


9.6.2012. masuk uitm lendu dengan sesuatu yang baru bakal berlaku. harap aku mampu nak harungi semua tu.  kene trough bende baru semua. InsyaAllah i'll will be okay with that. 








to all my A's friends. love you guys. jangan lupekan aku kay. semoga korang berjaya. thanks for being my friend for two sem. happy for that, tapi now anything akan berubah. x de lagi MAH dalam class tu. 'arwah baik orangnye'  thanks a lot! sorry kalau aku de buat salah kat korang. 




i'll miss you guys!. ily